As I'm a bit of a carry nerd I've been meaning to post something like this for a while now. This is the bag I carry to work everyday. I don't currently have any need to carry work equipment around with me so I can afford to travel pretty light.
- Trakke Bairn 6 litre messenger bag,
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones,
- Inexpensive mirrored aviator sunglasses,
- Moleskine Pocket Notebook,
- Misubishi Pencil Uniball Signo gel ink pen,
- Apple iPad Air,
- Discontinued RVCA beanie.
Not pictured: my ID lanyard.
Trakke bags are hand-made and kinda gorgeous. I actually have my sights set on their medium-sized messenger bag to replace my laptop bag at some point. The Sennheiser On-Ear Momentums were, when I bought them, best in class — unlike the more expensive over-ear version. They're also very pretty. My iPad travels with me primarily as a reading device; I can go through my RSS feed, personal e-mails, or read a book while I'm getting lunch.